The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
Ideon is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our customer success organization. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the development of deep partnerships with our most important customers ensuring they obtain maximum value from Ideon’s solutions. This role requires an ability to leverage strategies which align Ideon with our customers needs and results in not only world-class customer retention, but drives expansion while they become raving fans of Ideon’s solutions.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Ideon is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the Director of Customer Success.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with Ideon’s carrier and benefits administration customers to integrate our products and services into all aspects of their solutions, allowing customers to minimize time to value and benefit from the breadth of Ideon’s offerings.
- Work at the highest levels of customer organizations, truly understanding their business while helping to bring their strategies to life, leveraging Ideon’s products and services.
- Contribute to the collective wisdom of our organization through customer insights and voice of the customer which helps drive product direction, service optimization, and overall customer advocacy.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including sales, marketing, product, implementation, and operations to ensure a seamless customer experience, champion customer issues, and drive world-class customer satisfaction.
- Leverage and enhance playbooks and initiate process improvements to deliver a consistent, high quality experience for our customers while driving industry leading engagement, GRR and NRR.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of activities and customer interactions in the CRM system including timely and accurate maintenance of customer health attributes.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor analysis, and emerging technologies to effectively position our solution and differentiate from the competition.
We’d love to talk if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience driving revenue retention and growth as a key partner and relationship manager of carriers, hcm, or benefit administration platforms.
- Understand data connectivity between carriers and benefit administrative platforms and the related industry challenges.
- Possess a track record of success in meeting or exceeding retention and expansion goals.
- Have proven skills in handling the breadth of customer relationship challenges while maintaining a calm and professional presence throughout.
- Command solid communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Actively manage the white space, looking for opportunities to expand and grow your accounts.
- Are self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing opportunities, while putting the needs of the customer in the forefront.
- Work independently, while developing and managing multiple customer relationships
- Are experienced at managing key customers by developing relationships across the organizations you support.
- Are data driven and proficient in using CRM software, key metrics, and feedback to successfully manage your customer relationships and exceed established objectives.
Salary range: $120,000 – $140,000 with a bonus up to 20% of your salary.
What we do:
Ideon is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless consumer experiences at every stage of the member journey. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure, the ‘pipes,’ that allows InsurTech platforms and health insurance and benefits carriers to exchange data accurately, efficiently, securely, and at scale—improving the way benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled, managed, and utilized. Our APIs transmit billions of data points, powering an amazing benefits experience for all. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are insurance geeks, systems gurus, data wonks, sales & marketing execs, product leads, finance whizzes, and admin pros—all determined to bring efficiency, transparency, and connectivity to the health insurance and benefits industry.
Our benefits include:
– 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents.
– Voluntary benefits such as hospital, accident, critical illness, short-term disability, and legal.
– Employee assistance program (EAP)
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.